Indigo is looking to hire
A highly motivated accountant to help support the Finance department in their daily activities, who has a hands-on and entrepreneurial attitude and who is driven by the prospect of contributing to the improvement of the lives of so many people living with Diabetes.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Registration of incoming invoices, up to date and accurate record keeping (via Exact Online; the company is still in R&D phase, so there are no outgoing invoices yet);
- Monthly closing and reporting
- Maintaining financial controls
- Expense reporting (Rydoo follow up)
- Tax filing preparation and liaison with tax specialists (CIT, VAT)
- Treasury management where needed
- Centralizing and executing purchases
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Tax & Accountancy
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Exact Online
- Prior work experience within (international) medical device companies or life science companies in general is a plus.
- Prior work experience in a start-up is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Able to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Proficient knowledge of written and spoken English – working language is English
What we offer
Together with Indigo’s team of experts, you will work on the development of the first invisible Continuous Glucose Monitor, which will improve the life of so many people living with Diabetes.
You will be part of a fast growing and very international team with plenty of development opportunities.
We offer a very competitive salary, freedom to work independently, a fun-loving and high-performing team and the opportunity to work on one of the defining technologies for the coming decade in diabetes management
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!