Clinical Application Manager
Clinical Application Manager
Indigo is looking to hire
A motivated Clinical Application Manager to lead the design, development and/or evaluation of complex algorithms for use in R&D and clinical applications. As a Clinical Application Manager you will lead the team responsible for developing the advanced mathematical models of human physiology/anatomy and their interaction with Indigo’s fully implantable, Continuous Metabolite Monitoring technology, develop processes and tools to analyse algorithms and play a critical role in designing clinical evaluations and support the translation of models and algorithms into product specifications and system architecture requirements while ensuring the product meets regulatory and marketing requirements. By joining Indigo’s international team of experts, you will contribute to bringing Indigo’s cutting-edge solution to the market and to the lives of people with diabetes.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and execute data analysis and modelling activities
- Analyse in-vitro & in-vivo sensor signal data and provide detailed feedback on system performance
- Develop Indigo’s ability to translate in-vivo signal data into provable descriptions of how human physiology/anatomy impact system performance
- Coordinate and strategize the development of an algorithm for converting raw spectral data intoconcentration values of targeted metabolites as measured in interstitial fluid and convert those values into equivalent venous blood concentrations
- Perform analysis system performance in according with CLSI POCT 06/05 Performance Metrics for Continuous Interstitial Glucose monitoring
- Setup data pipelines & automation for data creation, analysis and use in the chemometric modelling
- Ensure the scripting of data analysis, data gathering and automation using a general programming language (e.g. Python, Matlab or equivalent)
- Manage technical targets, timelines, strategy, and resource planning to achieve project objectives
- Manage team resources, to align timelines, capabilities, and activities to achieve project goals
- Motivate & inspire the team by creating an environment that promotes transparent and positive communications
- Translate strategic objectives into team & team members objectives so everyone understands their contribution
- Encourage teamwork and collaboration
- Mobilise the team to achieve the company ambition and goals and make everyone enthusiastic to contribute to the company goals
- Facilitate the team in their professional development
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to the right team members in line with the overall program planning
- Give regular feedback and stimulate team to take initiatives and come with ideas/suggestions
- Ensure team members take responsibility and accountability for own actions
- Embed and support the quality mindset with the team and throughout the organisation
- Science/ Mathematics/ Engineering degree related to bio-medical, bio-informatics engineering and/or data modelling and/or signal processing
- Min. 5 years of experience in a people management role
- Accept and be able to work in a medical device environment and be familiar with ISO 13485 standard
- Experience in product development on algorithms and modelling development for in-vivo biosensors
- Experience in data-driven modelling, machine learning and chemometrics
- In-depth knowledge of (non-)linear signal processing and modelling of dynamical systems
- Familiarity with (Near-Infrared) spectroscopy, neural network and deep learning modelling is considered a plus
- Proficient knowledge of written and spoken English – working language is English
- Team player with an analytical mind, with problem-solving skills and attention to detail
What we offer
Together with Indigo’s team of experts, you will work on the development of the first invisible Continuous Glucose Monitor, which will improve the life of so many people living with Diabetes.
You will be part of a fast growing and very international team with plenty of development opportunities.
We offer a very competitive salary, freedom to work independently, a fun-loving and high-performing team and the opportunity to work on one of the defining technologies for the coming decade in diabetes management.
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!
By applying for any of our positions, you agree to our Privacy Statement for Applicants.