Indigo is looking to hire
A motivated Data Engineer to complement the Data & Modelling team, to work with the big data streams of Indigo’s CGM, by setting up a robust data acquisition system and developing the algorithms to correctly analyze and model the data requirements of Indigo’s CGM. As part of Indigo’s international team of experts, you will contribute to bringing Indigo’s cutting-edge solution to the market and to the lives of people with diabetes.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain data pipeline architecture in cloud-based computing environments and data warehousing systems
- Support and develop the data engineering pipelines required to support needs of predictive modeling and analytics; implement monitoring, quality and validation processes to ensure data accuracy.
- Develop tools to monitor, debug, and analyze data pipelines to ensure data quality and reliability.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, versioning data, etc
- Partner with internal stakeholders to determine timelines, requirements, semantic and logical models
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements enhancing automation and scalability.
- Utilize development best practices including technical design reviews, implementing test plans, monitoring/alerting, peer code reviews, and documentation
- Explore available technologies and develop solutions to continuously improve our data quality, workflow reliability, and scalability
- Strong understanding of data modeling, algorithms and data transformation techniques.
- Well versed in data analytics, Python and other cloud services
- Experience in developing, deploying and supporting high-quality, fault-tolerant data pipelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Information Technology data modelling and/or signal processing, or other related discipline or 4 + years of commensurate experience.
- Experience with machine learning techniques
- Experience with (Near-Infrared) spectroscopy is a plus
- Familiarity with neural network and deep learning modelling is a plus
- Prior work experience with (international) medical device companies or life science companies is a plus.
- Prior work experience in a start-up is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Proficient knowledge of written and spoken English – working language is English
What we offer
Together with Indigo’s team of experts, you will work on the development of the first invisible Continuous Glucose Monitor, which will improve the life of so many people living with Diabetes. You will be part of a fast growing and very international team with plenty of development opportunities.
We offer a very competitive salary, freedom to work independently, a fun-loving and high-performing team and the opportunity to work on one of the defining technologies for the coming decade in diabetes management.
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!