Indigo is looking to hire
A highly motivated and experienced Program Manager to help support the technology development department in their daily activities, who has a hands-on and entrepreneurial attitude and who is driven by the prospect of contributing to the improvement of the lives of so many people living with Diabetes.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- 5 to 7 years experience in managing projects
- Good people management and communication skills
- Team player
- Able to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Background in engineering is a plus
- Prior work experience within (international) medical device companies or life science companies in general is a plus
- Prior work experience in a start-up is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of written and spoken English – working language is English
What we offer
Together with Indigo’s team of experts, you will work on the development of the first invisible Continuous Glucose Monitor, which will improve the life of so many people living with Diabetes.
You will be part of a fast growing and very international team with plenty of development opportunities.
We offer a very competitive salary, freedom to work independently, a fun-loving and high-performing team and the opportunity to work on one of the defining technologies for the coming decade in diabetes management.
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!