Indigo is looking to hire
A highly motivated QA Specialist to join the QA team in their daily activities, who has a hands-on and entrepreneurial attitude and who is driven by the prospect of contributing to the improvement of the lives of so many people living with diabetes.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring audit readiness
- Reviewing current quality procedures and processes and optimising where needed
- Improving and developing of the QMS in close cooperation with other functions, such as manufacturing and supply chain quality management
- Writing Standards Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Execute and monitor QMS procedures like document management/CAPA/Audit/training risk management, together with the quality team
- Optimising and digitalising quality management tooling
- Supporting other department is execution of their quality procedures including:
- Writing manufacturing instructions
- Writing and building technical files
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical area
- Experience with further developing/implementing a QMS based on ISO13485, or assisting in this
- Experience working with a highly technical medical device, preferably Class III AIMD
- Eligible to work in the EU/Belgium
- Team player, eager to learn and dedicated to a high degree of accuracy
- Process-oriented and a structured way of working
- Strong communicator to all levels of the organisation
- Open to work in a dynamic start-up environment
What we offer
Together with Indigo’s team of experts, you will work on the development of the first invisible Continuous Glucose Monitor, which will improve the life of so many people living with Diabetes.
You will be part of a fast growing and very international team with plenty of development opportunities.
We offer a very competitive salary, freedom to work independently, a fun-loving and high-performing team and the opportunity to work on one of the defining technologies for the coming decade in diabetes managementJoin us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!