senior electronics engineer
Senior electronics engineer
Indigo is looking to hire
a highly motivated electronics engineer, to join the electronics team in their daily activities, who has a hands-on and entrepreneurial attitude and who is driven by the prospect of contributing to the improvement of the lives of so many people living with diabetes.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Designing electronics circuits, with attention to Design for Test and Design for Manufacturing.
- Setting up tests by developing the test hardware and software and ensuring documentation of test protocols, setups, and test results
- Setting up the systems and processes related to electronics during the (pre-) clinical phase, in order to scale up the production environment for manufacturing verification and validation prototypes.
- Defining the activities and timelines of external subcontractors and following up on their activities
- Master’s degree, or Ph.D. in Electronics or related, or equivalent through experience
- Prior work experience in a medical device environment and being familiar with ISO 13485 and/or ISO 14708 standards
- Experience in PCB design, manufacturing, test and characterization
- Experience with setting up automated testing setups
- Experience with BLE microcontrollers is a plus
- Pragmatic, confident with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proficient knowledge of written and spoken English – the working language at Indigo is English
- The ability to write clear and comprehensive technical reports and documentation.
What we offer
Together with Indigo’s team of experts, you will work on the development of the first invisible Continuous Glucose Monitor, which will improve the life of so many people living with Diabetes.
You will be part of a fast growing and very international team with plenty of development opportunities.
We offer a very competitive salary, freedom to work independently, a fun-loving and high-performing team and the opportunity to work on one of the defining technologies for the coming decade in diabetes management.
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!