embedded software engineer
Embedded Software Engineer
Indigo is looking to hire
A highly motivated embedded software engineer, to help support the software team in their daily activities, who has a hands-on and entrepreneurial attitude and who is driven by the prospect of contributing to the improvement of the lives of so many people living with diabetes.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Develop, evaluate and maintain embedded code solutions for Indigo’s sensor and readout devices
- Establish and expand automated workflows with focus on reproducibility, code coverage, unit testing, integration testing
- Work in a medical device setting following the applicable standards (ISO13485, IEC 62304, …)
- Write clear code, focus on testability and use good coding practices.
- Master’s degree in software, computer science, engineering or relevant field or equivalent through experience
- Experience in software development and embedded coding: embedded C, ARM GCC toolchains, debugging tools
- Experience with hardware measurement equipment (logic analyser, oscilloscope, …)
- Knowledge of Nordic uC family and BLE development is considered a plus
- Experience with the following tools: GIT, Jira, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- A strong affinity for Python
- Experience with unit testing or integration testing
- Prior work experience within (international) medical device companies or life science companies in general is a plus.
- Prior work experience in a start-up is a plus
- Pragmatic, confident, hands-on with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude
- The ability to write clear and comprehensive technical reports and documentation is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of written and spoken English – working language is English
What we offer
Together with Indigo’s team of experts, you will work on the development of the first invisible Continuous Glucose Monitor, which will improve the life of so many people living with Diabetes.
You will be part of a fast growing and very international team with plenty of development opportunities.
We offer a very competitive salary, freedom to work independently, a fun-loving and high-performing team and the opportunity to work on one of the defining technologies for the coming decade in diabetes management.
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!