cloud software engineer
Cloud software engineer
Indigo is looking to hire
A motivated Cloud Software Engineer, who will be working on the cloud infrastructure for Indigo’s CGM app and data tooling platforms.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Develop, maintain and further extend backend (cloud) infrastructure for our app
- Develop, maintain and further extend internal data tooling platforms and scripts
- Help prototype new features, and troubleshoot issues in our app
Support in the further automation of our CI/CD chain for testing and deployment of our applications
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, programming or equivalent through experience
- At least 5 years of business experience, which allows you to be self-directing with respect to decision to be taken.
- You are fascinated by computer sciences. You are eager to learn and stay current with evolutions in computer technologies.
- Structured and analytical thinking
- You have knowledge of at least some of the following technologies: python (django), C#, ansible, Azure, AWS, Docker, kubernetes, Jenkins, Android, Xamarin, react, REST API, GraphQL…
- Practical knowledge of applying (cyber) security concepts
- Prior working experience with ISO 13485, and/or IEC 62304 is considered a plus
- Prior working experience in a medical device or life sciences company is considered a plus
Proficient knowledge of both written and spoken English – working language is English
What we offer
Together with Indigo’s team of experts, you will work on the development of the first invisible Continuous Glucose Monitor, which will improve the life of so many people living with Diabetes.
You will be part of a fast growing and very international team with plenty of development opportunities.
We offer a very competitive salary, freedom to work independently, a fun-loving and high-performing team and the opportunity to work on one of the defining technologies for the coming decade in diabetes management.
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!