We are currently hiring.
- Maintain and optimize data pipeline architecture.
- Processing, cleaning, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Assisting in the development of chemometric/machine learning models to link optical signals to the different physiological concentrations of biological interferents
- Evaluate the robustness of chemometric/machine learning models against drift over time and propose corrections and improvements where appropriate
- Project management
- Master of Bioscience Engineering / Statistics or other quantitative field is preferred
- Good applied statistics skills
- Good scripting/programming skills in programs like MATLAB or Python
- Hands-on, “can do” and problem-solving attitude
- Team player, constructive and analytical thinker
- Motivated to work in a dynamic environment
- Relevant experience is a plus, but not a must
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!