We are currently hiring.
- Design and develop, as part of a team, the electronic heart of our product;
- Design and development of test and readout hardware and software to enable characterization and testing of the full system;
- Characterization and reporting of the electronic system and help setup the hardware and software systems to do so;
- Drive together with the team the ASIC design, test, analyses in a prototype-production environment
- Work closely with Indigo’s multidisciplinary team;
- Design and evaluation activities in a quality-regulated environment under FDA, GMP, ISO 13485, ISO 14708 and EN 45502 regulation
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner
- Capable of applying knowledge to troubleshoot and propose solutions for electronics-related issues
- Bachelor, Master’s Degree or PhD in Electronics, Electromechanics or related field or equivalent by experience
- You quickly pick up new tasks and are proactive to setup systems to be able to scale to a prototype-production environment
- Experience in PCB design (Altium), manufacturing, testing, characterization
- Experience in ASIC design and testing
- You are able to drive firmware and hardware development of our system in-house or co-develop this with an external party
- Good programming skills (Python, C#, Ruby, …)
- Team player, constructive and analytical thinker
- Motivated to work in a dynamic environment
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!