HEAD of manufacturing
head of manufacturing
Indigo is looking to hire
A Head of Manufacturing to complement the operations team. Indigo is developing breakthrough technology for healthcare applications.
Your role will involve establishing the operations and providing the coaching and leadership to support the development of the team as we proceed to become a key player in the diabetes management sector.
You will play an active part in developing the external supply chain working closely with our partners to help build their capabilities and capacity to satisfy our demands.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
Bringing the technology from prototype to production phase followed by scaling to meet commercial requirements.
This will include but not limited to:
- applying the design transfer process
- applying all the necessary process controls in line with our QMS and other necessary operational procedures
- practices ensuring we establish a capable manufacturing operation on-site.
Set work instructions and standard operating processes to guide how we work and scale production in line with business needs
- At least 10 years of working experience in a Manufacturing leadership role
- Prior working experience in active implantable medical device is a plus
- People leadership is key and the ability to set direction and clearly communicate plans is essential.
- Experience in SMT and semiconductor design and manufacturing is considered a plus
- To be able to identify and implement planning and manufacturing execution solutions
- NPI experience to bring Indigo’s technology forward adding process capability & control.
- To be able to drive process capability and lead a continuous improvement ethos be able to coach and develop the organisation in the processes and behaviours.
- Prior working experience in scale up is a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to write clear and comprehensive documentation.
- Creative mind, with solution-oriented thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Pragmatic, confident, hands-on with a strong positive ‘can-do’ attitude
What we offer
Together with Indigo’s team of experts, you will work on the development of the first invisible Continuous Glucose Monitor, which will improve the life of so many people living with Diabetes.
You will be part of a fast growing and very international team with plenty of development opportunities.
We offer a very competitive salary, freedom to work independently, a fun-loving and high-performing team and the opportunity to work on one of the defining technologies for the coming decade in diabetes management.
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!