engineer / operator
Engineer / Operator
We are currently hiring.
Indigo is looking to hire
A motivated Engineer / Operator supporting the Manufacturing and Engineering teams in their daily activities, who has a hands-on and entrepreneurial attitude and who is driven by the prospect of contributing to the improvement of the lives of so many people living with Diabetes.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Maintaining experimental set ups and running various experiments in the lab
- Performing mechanical testing, validation and verification campaigns on developed processes, components and assemblies, based on clearly defined testing protocols
- Support the mechanical design and development of components and assemblies to aid production of Indigo’s implantable sensor
- Prepare and manage CAD models for components, tools, assemblies and processes.
- Implement and operate manufacturing processes for the production of components and assemblies
- Maintain components, systems and product quality through documentation as requested per quality assurance standards as deployed at Indigo.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in engineering or related field of study
Prior work experience within (international) medical device companies or life science companies in general is a plus.
Prior work experience in a start-up is a plus
Good communication skills
Able to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail
Proficient knowledge of written and spoken English – working language is English
What we offer
Together with Indigo’s team of experts, you will work on the development of the first invisible Continuous Glucose Monitor, which will improve the life of so many people living with Diabetes.
You will be part of a fast growing and very international team with plenty of development opportunities.
We offer a very competitive salary, freedom to work independently, a fun-loving and high-performing team and the opportunity to work on one of the defining technologies for the coming decade in diabetes management.
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!