We are currently hiring.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the mechanical design and development of components and assemblies to aid production of Indigo’s implantable sensors.
- Co-develop, deploy and operate manufacturing processes for the production of components and assemblies by designing, fabricating and modifying equipment
- Update and improve production protocols based on learnings
- Prepare and manage CAD models for components, tools, assemblies and processes
- Manage and interact with external suppliers related to mechanical developments.
- Contribute to- and conduct engineering analysis activities during brainstorming, risk analysis, DFMEA’s and design reviews
- Technical documentation in accordance to good manufacturing practice and quality assurance standards
- Defining and performing testing, validation and verification campaigns on developed processes, components and assemblies, including reporting.
- Ensure production quality by designing qualification methods for manufacturing processes.
- Ensure operational continuity by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; and requesting special services.
- Maintain component’s, system’s and product quality through documentation as requested per quality assurance standards as deployed at Indigo.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicate openly across teams
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in (electro-)mechanical engineering, or equivalent by experience
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field, including implementation of 2D and 3D CAD tools
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong self- and time management skills
- Pragmatic, confident, hands-on with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude
- Independent judgment skills and action orientation for obtaining required results
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!