Photonics Team lead
photonics team lead
Indigo is looking to hire
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manage & lead the team members in order to progress design & development activities with focus on the photonic design
- Manage technical targets, timelines, strategy and resource planning to achieve project objectives
- Manage external suppliers related to photonic research, design and development, as well as testing activities of the teams;
- Maintain, manage and improve Indigo’s sensor technology with focus on the photonic design and respective components, assembly processes and architecture
- Manage team resources, to align timelines, capabilities and activities to achieve project goals
- Align technical requirements across technology departments (e.g. electronics, mechanics, photonics) and manage the architecture of Indigo’s product pipeline.
- Plan, coordinate, execute, communicate and document technology assessment programs
- Manage external and internal technology development assessment activities, such as equipment sourcing, assembly processes and components allocation
- Contribute to- and conduct engineering analysis activities during brainstorming, risk analysis, D- and PFMEA’s and design reviews
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing project-oriented results as needed.
- Communicate and collaborate with Indigo’s multidisciplinary teams;
- Communicate to supervisor any issues that could potentially impact the product’s safety and performance, the product’s reliability and project timelines
- Motivate & inspire the team by creating an environment that promotes transparent and positive communications;
- Translate strategic objectives into team & team members objectives so everyone understands their contribution;
- Encourage teamwork and collaboration;
- Mobilise the team to achieve the company ambition and goals and make everyone enthusiastic to contribute to the company goals;
- Facilitate the team in their professional development;
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to the right team members in line with the overall program planning;
- Give regular feedback and stimulate team to take initiatives and come with ideas/suggestions;
- Ensure team members take responsibility and accountability for own actions;
- Embed and support the quality mindset with the team and throughout the organisation;
- Master’s degree in science or engineering with specialization in micro- or nanofabrication technology
- 4-5 years experience in leadership and people management
- Accept and be able to work in a medical device environment and be familiar with quality and regulatory standards for quality assurance, risk management, and others applicable to active implantable medical devices (e.g. ISO 13485).
- Experience working in technology development environments (and in medical devices is a plus)
- Understanding and accepting the implications of working in a medical device manufacturing environment
- Understanding of the V-model in product development and Risk Management as per ISO 14971 standard
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional strategic solution-oriented thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Pragmatic, confident, hands-on with a strong positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Independent judgment skills and action orientation for obtaining required results
What we offer
Indigo offers a unique opportunity to develop your talent in a young, dynamic and fast-growing company by building our next generation CGM system.
Together with our team of experts, you will work on the development of the first invisible Continuous Glucose Monitor, which will improve the life of so many people living with diabetes.
You will be part of a fast growing and very international team with plenty of development opportunities.
We offer a very competitive salary, freedom to work independently, a fun-loving and high-performing team and the opportunity to work on one of the defining technologies for the coming decade in diabetes management
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!