process & packaging Engineer
process & packaging Engineer
Indigo is looking to hire
A motivated Process & Packaging Engineer to complement Indigo’s Mechanics & Materials team. Indigo is developing breakthrough technology for healthcare applications. Proper assembly and packaging processes play a key role in the successful technology development.
As a process engineer, you will develop, investigate, evaluate and coordinate process development for the assembly of components that make up indigo’s sensor technology, involving techniques, materials and processes to address cleaning, gluing, aligning, wire bonding, glob top, drying and encapsulating.
Your role will enable a deeper understanding and result-oriented decision-making on the component assembly process adaptations and changes. And as a part of Indigo’s international team of experts, you will contribute to bringing Indigo’s cutting-edge solution to the market and to the lives of people with diabetes.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Develop and run test campaigns for assembly process evaluations
- Investigate assembly steps for Indigo’s sensor components
- Investigate and validate materials and processes for the assembly of Indigo’s sensor components
- Communication with material or assembly service suppliers
- Documentation of process development
- Process verification and validation
- Bachelor’s degree in material, physical, chemical or biomedical science or – engineering
- Experience working in technology development environments with good hands-on technical skills
- Experience in assembly technologies (e.g. cleaning, gluing, wire bonding)
- Prior work experience in a medical device environment and being familiar with the ISO 13485 standard
- Experience in clean room processing is a plus
- Experience in opto-electronics packaging is a plus
- Prior work experience in a start-up is a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to write clear and comprehensive documentation.
- Creative mind, with solution-oriented thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Pragmatic, confident, hands-on with a strong positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Independent judgment skills and action orientation for obtaining required results
- Team player
- Proficient knowledge of written and spoken English – working language is English
What we offer
Together with Indigo’s team of experts, you will work on the development of the first invisible Continuous Glucose Monitor, which will improve the life of so many people living with Diabetes.
You will be part of a fast growing and very international team with plenty of development opportunities.
We offer a very competitive salary, freedom to work independently, a fun-loving and high-performing team and the opportunity to work on one of the defining technologies for the coming decade in diabetes management.
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!