project manager operations
Project Manager operations
Indigo is looking to hire
A motivated Project Manager Operations to join the Operations and Manufacturing team.
As a Project Manager Operations, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of the project according to the project plan and overseeing the planning, execution and evaluation of projects. This includes creating project plans, assigning resources, tracking progress, resolving issues and communicating with stakeholders through the process.
And as a part of Indigo’s international team of experts, you will contribute to bringing Indigo’s cutting-edge solution to the market and to the lives of people with diabetes.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Provide operational/manufacturing input to the overall program office to stay in line with the company program objectives
- Define operational project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities
- Define operational resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation –both internal and third party
- Track and deliver projects on budget and on schedule
- Prepare a detailed operational project plans complete with schedule, milestones, resources and financials
- Follow the company program processes, governance, systems and tools to stay in line with the overall objectives
- Managing delivery of the operational projects according to this plan
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the operational projects are delivered to their satisfaction
- 6+ years Project/Program Management working on complex systems in an Agile environment
- Full life cycle project management
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple cross-functional teams to execute and deliver major complex projects
- 4+ years of experience in leadership with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding implementation target
- Accept and be able to work in a medical device environment and be familiar with quality and regulatory standards for quality assurance, risk management, and others applicable to active implantable medical devices (e.g. ISO 13485)
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Able to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Proficient knowledge of written and spoken English – working language is English
What we offer
Together with Indigo’s team of experts, you will work on the development of the first invisible Continuous Glucose Monitor, which will improve the life of so many people living with Diabetes. You will be part of a fast growing and very international team with plenty of development opportunities.
We offer a very competitive salary, freedom to work independently, a fun-loving and high-performing team and the opportunity to work on one of the defining technologies for the coming decade in diabetes management.
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!