Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Indigo is looking to hire
A motivated Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join the Operations and Manufacturing team, to drive manufacturing excellence processes and take a leading role in establishing process capability by identifying variability in our manufacturing processes and establish continuous improvement tools and techniques to eliminate the impact. By joining Indigo’s international team of experts, you will contribute to bringing Indigo’s cutting-edge solution to the market and to the lives of people with diabetes.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Facilitation of efficient operations, optimizing existing processes, identify and implement new processes aimed at delivering the required quality, consistently and cost effectively
- Implement process qualification and validation methodologies for existing and new processes ensuring required processes capabilities are consistently achieved
- Establish maintenance and calibration procedures for all equipment and monitor its performance ensuring issues are resolved to avoid the production of non-conforming equipment
- Ensure manufacturing processes run consistently and meet performance targets, primarily maximizing productivity of the equipment and minimizing yield loss from the process
- Run simple kaizen events making sure problems are understood and corrective actions are real and effective
- Deploy experimental design techniques as required
- Coach others in the use of all manufacturing tools, deploy processes and take an active role in establishing a continuous improvement mindset
- Work with other functions to design the best approach to our process validations including IQ, OQ and PQ
- Engage cross functionally with Manufacturing, Quality, Safety, Development, Supply Chain and Project Management resources to achieve the best results
- Identify opportunities for automation, supporting the development and implementation of approved solutions
- Working with our supply chain partners identify and fix key processes that require the support of a continuous improvement tools and processes
- 8-10 years of experience in working in manufacturing engineering with a real emphasis on manufacturing excellence including continuous improvement, coaching others in the use of CI tools and processes and using data to inform weaknesses and progress
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in an applied science such as (electro-)mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, physics or equivalent by experience
- Accept and be able to work in a medical device environment and be familiar with ISO 13485 standard
- Experienced in a regulated environment preferably in the life sciences
- Understanding of the V-model in product development and Risk Management as per ISO14971 standard
- Proficient knowledge of written and spoken English – working language is English
- Team player with an analytical mind, with problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail
What we offer
Together with Indigo’s team of experts, you will work on the development of the first invisible Continuous Glucose Monitor, which will improve the life of so many people living with Diabetes.
You will be part of a fast growing and very international team with plenty of development opportunities.
We offer a very competitive salary, freedom to work independently, a fun-loving and high-performing team and the opportunity to work on one of the defining technologies for the coming decade in diabetes management.
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!