We are currently hiring
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, maintain and update existing software solutions for internal testing and tracking, including database setup and GUI development.
- Develop and validate company critical software tools for medical device quality systems following the applicable standards and guidelines (ISO13495, ISO/TR 80002-2, ISO 10012)
- Follow up and ensure internal or external product software solutions to comply to the standards for medical device software (IEC 62304) for safety, security, etc…
- Assist in guiding and evaluating external software developers to define our software architecture, including app development and cloud services.
- Move development code and data algorithms from R&D environment to embedded software solutions.
- Maintain, update and evaluate internal IT processes and solutions including internal network, data and web servers.
- Write clear code, focus on testability and use good coding practice
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field or equivalent through experience.
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages, with a strong affinity for Python (C#, C, C++, …)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles and standards or a strong willingness to learn and apply these
- Experience with app or code development is considered a plus
- Experience with embedded software development is considered a plus
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Strong self- and time management skills
- Pragmatic, confident, hands-on with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!