We are currently hiring.
- Analyse current Indigo technologies and develop steps and processes to improve and implement test procedures
- Develop test protocols for various aspects, such as usability, debugging and implementation scenarios.
- Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during tests, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
- Track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout testing and create a comprehensive database of defects and successful mitigation techniques.
- Create detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures for each phase or project as needed to ensure replicability, compliance with standards, and growth of company knowledge base.
- Document and monitor test outcomes and establish steps to remedy problems
- Detailed understanding of how to properly document test cases and create effective and focused test plans
- Provide frequent feedback to developers, including recommendations for improvements, evaluation of problems, potential solutions, and discussion of further test requirements.
- Design and implement automation when possible, and update tools as needed to ensure currency and accuracy
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Project management and organisational skills are essential in planning and following up project related tests.
- Advanced knowledge of test methodologies and strong problem-solving skills are essential.
- Professional work experience in analysing and testing hardware and software is required.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision, hands-on with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Independent judgment skills & strong drive for obtaining required results.
- Team player in a multi-disciplinary and fast-paced high-tech environment
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!