Indigo is looking to hire
A motivated HR officer to support in the various human resources activities which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counselling.
As an HR officer you will assist in payroll management and will be involved in sourcing, recruiting and assist in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assist in managing the recruitment process which includes coordination of job postings, review resumes and ensures the overall process runs smoothly.
- Responsible for managing the on- and offboarding process of employees and follow up in case of questions or unclarities.
- Preparing employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting and terminating and ensure records are maintained and updated at all times.
- Manages the payroll related activities by actively working with payroll partners and answering payroll related queries.
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Explain HR policies, procedures, laws and standards to new and exciting employees.
- Administer and follow-up on HR, Training & Development related processes linked to the quality system ISO13485:2016
- Conduct training sessions on HR related topics.
- Maintain records of employee participation in training and development programmes.
- Organize & assists in managing the appraisal reviews and objective setting process, follows up in a timely manner and provides guidance and support to line managers.
- Is the go-to person for anything related to HR administration and assists both employees and line managers in a user-friendly manner.
- 3-5 years’ experience in HR.
- A good understanding of full cycle recruiting
- Solid knowledge of Belgium labor legislation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Prior work experience within (international) medical device companies or life science companies in general is a plus.
- Prior work experience in a start-up is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Team player
- Able to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
Proficient knowledge of written and spoken English – working language is English
What we offer
Indigo offers a unique opportunity to develop your talent in a young, dynamic and fast-growing company by building our next generation CGM system.
Together with our team of experts, you will work on the development of the first invisible Continuous Glucose Monitor, which will improve the life of so many people living with diabetes.
You will be part of a fast growing and very international team with plenty of development opportunities.
We offer a very competitive salary, freedom to work independently, a fun-loving and high-performing team and the opportunity to work on one of the defining technologies for the coming decade in diabetes management.
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!